May 16, 2012

MAKING THINGS. DIFFERENT.

I’m not going to apologize for my absence around these parts over the last couple of years. But by way of explanation, though, I offer this: I became a philosopher. My brain has been taken over by making new Ideas and Concepts, and finding new, better ways to communicate these things. What writing I’ve been doing since this new development has mostly been at www.catlander.blogspot.com,or in my notes on facebook, or in email form. 


Things have really changed in my life since the last time I paid any attention to this blog. 


I’m now wibbly-wobbling at the edge of a pretty big jump: I’m leaving the city to find a quieter, slower, softer life in a little town called Almonte. All, somehow, in the next 2 weeks or so. 


This blog is also in transition. It’s going to move from being strictly (restrictively) about making crafts, in a direction that I feel is more holistic - to become a blog about Making a Difference. 


I’ll talk about my move, my new town, my art and crafts, the things I think about and talk about with my friends. I hope to get some good discussions going about the Interconnectedness of Everything. And about the idea of Making Things. Different. 

No comments: